2100 av Marlowe Suite 543 Montréal, QC, H4A 3L5
- Permis de pratique de l’Ordre des travailleurs sociaux et des thérapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Québec
- Permis de psychothérapeute émis par l’Ordre des psychologues du Québec
Ce qui caractérise mon approche :
- I am a Psychotherapist and a Couple and Family Therapist who works in English or bilingually. I’ve also worked as a Music Therapist in palliative care for more than 30 years. I offer a confidential, compassionate, and creative space where clients can explore their problems and find more satisfying ways of living.With individuals, my approach is primarily psychodynamic, incorporating practical cognitive tools where useful. We work collaboratively to gain insight into the roots of the problem at hand, identify where old, unhelpful patterns get repeated in the present day, and develop more effective ways of addressing unique challenges. Clients often find that therapy helps them heal old hurts, develop a greater sense of choice, and feel more authentic, confident and fulfilled.With couples, we identify problematic patterns of interaction and explore the underlying needs and desires that fuel them. We work together to foster effective and respectful communication, and to build a relationship in which the integrity of each partner is maintained, while the couple bond is strengthened. Each member of the couple is helped to nonjudgmentally express their perspective on the problem, and to more fully hear the perspective and needs of their partner. More responsive, compassionate patterns of interaction are cultivated, usually leading to greater intimacy and a happier relationship.Feel free to call or set up an appointment to see if I am a good therapeutic fit for you.
- My particular expertise is in the areas of loss and grief, relational difficulties, adjustment to illness, depression, anxiety, and stress management.
Formation de perfectionnement en psychothérapie :
- Argyle Institute : Individual Psychotherapy Training Program (3 ans)
- Argyle Institute : Marriage and Family Therapy (3 ans)
Membre des regroupements suivants :